Due to the pandemic -Covid-19 the beverages outlets and bars were closed for more than a month now. Finally, the Kerala State Government has decided to reopen the outlets; inorder to reduce the rush and to maintain social distancing, consumers are required to download the BevQ app to get their token which can be shown at the counter while collecting liquor.
BevQ App Download: How to Download BevQ App?
Kerala Government has introduced a new method to purchase liquor online. People can avail of BevQ token through the specific application made by the Kerala State Beverages Corporation( Available in Google Playstore & iOS) or through text messages. A person can use different mobile numbers to get multiple BevQ tokens, for who doesn’t have a smartphone can use text messages to take the token.
BevQ app functions with the help of GPS that can locate our spot so that the consumers can collect their orders from the nearest Bars, Consumer Fed, Bear & Wine Parlour or whichever outlet is open nearby.
A maximum of 5 people will be permitted in the queue at a time. The working time has been rescheduled from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on working days.
How to Place an Order Through BevQ App?
- The consumer with a smartphone can directly book through BevQ app. A token availed should be shown at the counter to get the liquor.
- A consumer can also place an order via SMS by sending messages to (number). Liquor can be represented as “BL “and Bear & Wine can be represented as “BW”. SMS format is BL<Space> Consumer Pincode<Space> Consumer Name .
- Token will be issued to the consumer based on the registered mobile number in the BevQ app. So that one can place multiple orders by registering various mobile numbers. Anyone with the token can collect the order from the outlets.
- Once the order is placed from a particular mobile number, the next successful order can be placed only after 4 days. The liquor quota is limited to 3 liters in one order. The BevQ app is available on Google Playstore & iOS Platform. BevQ app has been developed by a Kochin based IT company.
Check here to to see latest updates about BevQ app
- Customers who are coming to collect the order from the outlets are strictly asked to wear a mask.
- The customers are not permitted to have the liquor from the bar itself. They are only permitted to take away their order.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download the BevQ app?
You can download it directly from the Google Playstore & iOS Platform.
How can one place an order in BevQ app?
A consumer can register in the app by mobile number and Pincode.
Is there any limit to our purchase?
For the time being it is limited to a maximum of 3 litres per order.